Legal notice - HiberFile
Version 2021.1 of March 04, 2021
Here is absolutely everything you need to know about the HiberFile file sharing service.
- Data: HiberFile receives your files and transmits them to Scaleway's « Amazon S3 » cloud in Paris, France for storage. No one, including the creator of HiberFile, has access to the contents of your files.
- Personal data: Here are the data collected to ensure the operation of HiberFile:
- IP address : Your IP address is retrieved when downloading and uploading files. It is used to complete the logs on our servers. Without this identifier, it is absolutely impossible to use HiberFile.
- Non-traceable personal identifier : Matomo, the external service integrated into HiberFile for analytical purposes, generates a non-traceable identifier allowing you to identify yourself anonymously.
- Please note: We will absolutely NEVER collect or process your personal data. At HiberFile, we believe that privacy is strictly confidential and must remain PRIVATE.
- Price: The use of this website is completely free of charge. No paid service will be offered to you.
- Third-Party services: We use Scaleway for hosting, Matomo for analytical data and Amazon S3 technology for file storage.
- Support: If you need help, want more information, or have a question about HiberFile, feel free to write to us at the following email address: email@example.com or send us a private message on Twitter: @HiberFile.
- Legal notice of the host: Legal notice of Scaleway.